- This event has passed.
May 5, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - May 6, 2018 @ 7:00 pm$25
The Atons invite our members, associates, and their guests to our EROS (Erotic Rights of Spring) party! We are hosting our party in a private home in Minneapolis, with good space to be social, and multiple play spaces.
Saturday, May 5, 2018, at a Private Location that will be provided the week of the party to people who register.
Doors are open 7pm – 10pm (no re-entry after 10pm)
Party ends at 1am
Free Food & Drinks
Cost: $25 Donation
Limit of 60 people.
This is an all-genders play party.
Pre-Registration only! No registrations or donations will be accepted at the door! Pre-Registration must be submitted online, or via postal mail, with the donation received by Saturday, May 5. We will email you with the location of the party on Thursday or Friday. You can also register via postal mail by sending a check to: The Atons of Minneapolis PO Box 580517 Minneapolis, MN 55458-0517
A Few Rules
By registering for this event, you are certifying that you are at least 21 years of age, and understand that nonprescription drugs are not allowed on the site, and that neither the site owners nor the Atons of Minneapolis are liable for any injuries or damages, caused by either others or yourself, intentionally or not, or for any loss of personal property.
Allergy Alert: There is a cat in the house.
General info about neighborhood, house, accessibility:
- Neighborhood is very active – lots of pedestrian and street traffic. Lots of eyes and ears so please don’t scare the neighbors.
- Check to make sure the cat doesn’t sneak out the front door (sign on door will warn people to not let cat out).
- Shoes off at the door (play shoes allowed inside – use common sense with potentially floor-damaging heels)
- Treat the furniture with care. No bare butts on main floor seating.
- Smoking allowed outside on back fenced-in patio. Ashtray will be provided. Don’t scare the neighbors.
- Fenced in backyard and patio for outdoor socializing – but not private (wooden privacy fence, but audible from street and visible from second floors of neighbor’s houses).
- Lots of stairs
- Seven stairs to gain entry to house – no hand rail
- Hand rails not available to basement or attic.
- There is only one toilet at this location and it is located up one flight of stairs.
- Seating for dealing with boots and shoes, and shelving for stashing bags is available near front door. A sturdy, double-rail coat rack will be set out in colder months.
- Six play stations on two floors (three in basement, three in attic)
- One cuddle room for cuddling… and stuff
- One quiet room with seating and a massage table
- Shower is not available for play. See host if you would like to use shower for cleanup (towels can be provided if necessary).
Additional rules and details will be provided after registration.