The Atons have had a busy November, and it’s not even half way done yet.
We had our annual Halloween party on November 3rd. We had over 50 people signed up for the party. The co-winners of our costume contest were Riche’s and Lady Corrie.
On Saturday, November 10th we traveled over to St. Paul to enjoy the wonderful food at Moscow On The Hill.
And then this Sunday we had our monthly general meeting. This month Kurt hosted the meeting at the meeting space at Twin Cities Leather & Latte.
Here are a few highlights from the meeting:
- Atons Holiday Fundraiser – Sunday, December 2nd at The Saloon
- We will be hosting a silent auction this year, just like we used to. We are asking for donations, such as leather, gear, and services. We do take used leather and gear. It’s a good time to sort and clean out your closets. Kurt and volunteers will help get it ready to auction off. The beneficiary this year is Youth Link Minnesota’s Saville Fund.
- Atons Club Holiday Party – Saturday, December 8th at David and Bobbie’s
- This is the private club holiday party for all members and associates. Invitations will be going out very soon.
- Atons 2019 Officer Banquet – Sunday, February 3rd at Elsie’s
- We are finalizing the details for our annual banquet. This event is open to all members, associates, and community members.