The Atons again invite our members, associates, and friends to our annual Halloween party. We are hosting our party in a private home in Minneapolis, with good space to be social, and multiple play spaces.
Please know that this party is open to everyone, regardless of gender identity/expression and the color of your skin.
Code of Conduct
All attendees are required to acknowledge that they have read and agree to the Atons of Minneapolis code of conduct. You can view it online here.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Doors are open 7 pm – 10 pm (no re-entry after 10 pm)
Party ends at 1 am
Free Food & Drinks
Cost: $20 Donation
We encourage sexy costumes!
The winner of the Costume Contest will receive one (1) pass to the next Atons Run or Campout.
Pre-Registration only! No registrations or donations will be accepted at the door! Pre-Registration must be submitted online, or post-marked, with the donation by Saturday, November 2. We will email you the location of the party on Thursday or Friday. You can also register via postal mail by sending a check to The Atons of Minneapolis PO Box 580517 Minneapolis, MN 55458-0517
A Few Rules
By registering for this event, you are certifying that you are at least 21 years of age, and understand that nonprescription drugs are not allowed on the site, and that neither the site owners nor the Atons of Minneapolis are liable for any injuries or damages, caused by either others or yourself, intentionally or not, or for any loss of personal property.
Allergy Alert: There is a cat in the house.
General info about neighborhood, house, accessibility:
- The neighborhood is very active – lots of pedestrian and street traffic. Lots of eyes and ears so please don’t scare the neighbors.
- Check to make sure the cat doesn’t sneak out the front door (sign on the door will warn people to not let the cat out).
- Shoes off at the door (play shoes allowed inside – use common sense with potentially floor-damaging heels)
- Treat the furniture with care. No bare butts on main floor seating.
- Smoking allowed outside on the back fenced-in patio. An ashtray will be provided. Don’t scare the neighbors.
- Fenced in backyard and patio for outdoor socializing – but not private (wooden privacy fence, but audible from the street and visible from second floors of neighbor’s houses).
- Lots of stairs
- Seven stairs to gain entry to the house – no handrail
- Handrails are not available to the basement or attic.
- There is only one toilet at this location and it is located up one flight of stairs.
- There is seating for dealing with boots and shoes and shelving for stashing bags is available near the front door. A sturdy, double-rail coat rack will be set out in colder months.
- Six play stations on two floors (three in the basement, three in the attic)
- One cuddle room for cuddling… and stuff
- One quiet room with seating and a massage table
- The shower is not available for play. See host if you would like to use the shower for cleanup (towels can be provided if necessary).